Thursday, June 7, 2007

DO You Now About Me

My name is Ahmed Ali and Ahmed means thanks in Arabic. My birthday is on 28/ 9/1983 so I am 23 years old. I have born in Bahrain in a small beautiful town which is called Manama. I graduated from ATI ADNOC Technical Institute in 2002. After my graduation, I worked in TAKRRER Abu Dhabi National Oil Refinery for two years as an electrical technician. I learned many good and useful things while I was working for TAKREER for example I learned how to maintain electrical apparatus and I learned how to work in a hazard area.

I live in quite a big family which consists of a father and mother and 4 sisters and 5 brothers. My father is 50 years old and he works in the UAE University and my mother is 45 years old and she is a housewife. I am the oldest one of my brothers and sisters. We all live in a big villa in Al-Ain in a place which is called Al Salamat.

‘Life without hope is no life at all’. I hope to graduate from the college and work as an electrical technician.

2 comments:

Mohamed said...

VERY nice blog Ahmed, I really liked when u said that no one can live without a hope .. THATS TRUE .. Keep it up ! :D

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.